CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mystery shopping


So...I am a mystery shopper. I think some people think I am nuts but I really enjoy it and...it is fairly decent money. I basically do apartment, fast food (Sonic, Mcdonalds, Dunkin Donuts, etc.), new homes, and a variety of other shops. I probably average about $150 a month plus reimbursements. I know some of my blogger friends are stay-at-home moms, so this is just an idea. I have a document I have put together outlying the companies I work for if anyone is interested. Last night I did a shop for Papa John's. MMM my favorite. I thought you all might enjoy seeing one of the pictures I had to take of the pizza. :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Emily! I did mystery shopping in TX and am looking forward to starting up again once we move to NC (there aren't any good shops in my area here). Happy shopping! Chrissy

Margee said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I am a friend of Sara Kelsey Golden. I am VERY interested in the mystery shopper doc. that you have. Would you be so kind to share it with me? If not, I totally understand. Thanks!

The Charlebois said...

Hey Emily, this is Audra! :)
I found a link on Meg's blog. Hope you're doing well.
I'm super interested in mystery shopping...can you send me your document? alcharlebois@comcast.net
Thanks!

Emily said...

Margee:

I would love to give you the document, but I need an email address. :-)

Margee said...

Thanks! I certainly appreciate it! mayflowerriver@yahoo.com

Abby said...

EM!!! Not sure how I stumbled on your blog, but HI! How in the world are you?! Mystery shopping sounds super fun!! Can you email me the doc you have? abbylittlebit@gmail.com

How have you been?!

Jodi said...

Hi there, I too came upon your blog when looking into mystery shopping. We just moved to a new city and it seems that a lot of the companies that I used previously aren't here! I know your post was a long time ago, but if you still have your document I would love a copy! I too have done the Papa Johns where you have to slice the pizza into a million pieces and put it together into a puzzle:) After a few times it isn't too bad, but I do like my pizza hot so we always just reheat it.
Thanks!!!
jlkoesters@gmail.com