CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My NEW house!!!!!








Enjoy the pics of my new house :-) It is a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath 1400 sq ft townhouse in Summerville. God really just arranged this perfectly for me! :-) I needed to be out of the house that I was living in by the end of February, so I had talked to a few friends of mine to try to get a decent apartment/house, etc. but everything was falling through. I found this set of townhouses on CraigsList and thought they were really nice. The price was amazing--they are inventory homes for D R Horton so they dropped the price almost $40,000 to get ready for the next phase of building. There will be a total of 97 homes in this gated community once they are finished building. I was able to get financing through a government loan where they gave me $5000 toward the down payment because I didn't make much money. So all in all it has really been amazing to see God work on my behalf. Please come and visit anytime.

6 comments:

Meg Flaming said...

Congrats Em! I can't wait to see it in person. I am so excited for you.

josh said...

many congratulations, Emily, on the big step of home-ownership. Hope to be able to stop by and see you in it next time I'm in the area!

Grandma Forman said...

We are so happy for you, Emily! Your house looks beautiful and I'm sure you will have great fun decorating it.
Love you.
A. Becky and U. Steve

Lindsay Tuttle said...

Nice house! You should change the pics to show what we worked on during spring break. :)

The Charlebois said...

Congratulations, Emily! How exciting!

Loraena Tuttle said...

Moving into a new house is so much fun! You must be loving it! Congrats!